Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a comedy-drama revolving around the lives of cops in a Brooklyn precinct, solving crime and venturing into unique adventures. It has quickly gained a mass following owing to its hilarious characters with their own eccentricities and quirks.
16 Relatable Quotes From B99 To Get You Through Your Workday!
We bring to you some relatable quotes from the show that accurately sum up your work life.
1. “Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. No doubt, no doubt, no doubt.”
A steady reminder before that nerve-wracking client call!
2. “Love, it sustains you. It’s like oatmeal.”
Is there a better way to describe office friendships that keep you going?
3. “You’re under arrest for ruining something perfect!”
Sigh, we all know that one employee who pitches in to ruin the perfect presentation!
4. “A place where everybody knows your name is hell. You’re describing hell.”
Going to the office after a long weekend sure feels like it?!
5. “I’m fine at parties, I just stand in the middle of the room and don’t say anything.”
We all remember the awkward office parties where we had to network, right?!
6. “I am way too sleep-deprived to deal with your negativity right now.”
If only there was a better way to summarize Monday morning hangovers!
7. “I know! A comprehensive set of rules.”
That one stickler colleague who follows every rule to the T!
8. “I’m gonna go cry in the bathroom, peace out homies”
Aahh, it’s the appraisal season, isn’t it?
9. “Why do the worst things always happen to the best people?”
The feeling of a national holiday falling on a Sunday is all too familiar, right?
10. “I asked them if they wanted to embarrass you, and they instantly said yes.”
If this doesn’t describe the workplace camaraderie we all miss!
11. “What is the bandwidth on the Wi-Fi here? We have much content to stream.”
POV: Listening to songs on Youtube at work.
12. “Anyone over the age of six celebrating a birthday should go to hell.”
That one colleague who absolutely hates birthday parties. You know who.
13. “Fine, but in protest, I’m walking over there extremely slowly!”
When you are asked to do overtime or work on weekends, sigh!
14. “OK, no hard feelings, but I hate you. Not joking. Bye.”
Top 10 things you want to say to your client nemesis (hoping you don’t have a nemesis at work!)
15. “Well, no one asked you. It’s a self-evaluation.”
You want to say this to your boss, don’t you?
16. “Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.”
Accepting who you are and your colleagues as they are – let’s make the workplace more inclusive!
Hope this brightened up your day, just as the show has been a safe place and a comfort watch for many of us! We wish you a very “Noice! Smort! Toit!” day at work.